All Prices are RRP, Ex Works London, Contact us for a specialised quote including Engine Packages and Delivery around the World.
Many NATO forces use this Zodiac Milpro M9 Raft as a rapidly inflated boat for reconnaissance or a tender to large craft for landing parties.
The raised bow of the M9 Dinghy is designed to take the weather at sea. It is also able to provide protection from breakers when embarking from the beach and is particularly useful when rocky or shallow conditions apply.
This 2.74metre tender is virtually identical to the old Avon Redcrest Dinghy and is hand built with the traditional hypalon fabric that withstands high UV, petrol/oil and is abrasion resistant. Guaranteed to provide years of hard wear and tear and is the ideal yacht tender with inflatable compartments fore and aft making it easy to roll and stow on deck if required. Please be aware that the boat is supplied without oars, rowlock blocks and inflatable seat. These can be fitted and supplied if required. Please E mail for pricing.
- Airtight compartments (main buoyancy tube) 2
- Inflation valves 2
- Buoyancy tube - military grey, 1100 dtx, polyester, Hypalon/neoprene
- Floor - black, 1100 dtx, polyester. Hypalon/neoprene
- Peripheral rubbing strake 1
- Lateral lifeline on patches 2
- Bow handling and mooring D-ring on patch 1
- Front towing D-ring oblong patches 2
- Length Overall 9' - 2.74m
- Length Inside 6'7" - 2.01m
- Beam Overall 4'10" - 1.48m
- Beam Inside 2'4" - 0.70m
- Tube Diameter 15" - 0.38m
- Weight 43lbs - 20kg
- Stowed Dimensions 35 x 18" - 89 x 46cms
- Displacement Dry 2420lbs - 1100kg
- Displacement Swamped 1400lbs - 640kg
- Capacity Weight 880lbs - 400kg (4 person)
- Max hp 4
- Number of Compartments 2 + thwart
- Approx Performance 4 knots
- Approx Assembly Time 7 minutes